The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone in Missouri "in the know?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
Over the last couple years this track has quietly been built right outside of Adrian, MO (about 50 miles from Kansas City) but nobody seems to know anything about it. Everything I've heard is that it's going to be private but I also have information that they are putting in 20 condos with garages. I've driven by multiple times trying to sneak a peak (I live 10 mins away😂) and it looks like it a very nice track. Guard rails, banked turns, elevation changes, 2600ft straight away. I NEED to know more!!

@Bill Pemberton you seem to know people around here, any info?
Capture.JPG

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heard about it too and everything I have heard is like your comments --- Country Club track, condos on site, and expensive!!

There is another track going to be build over near Lake of the Ozarks and that one will be more open ,though it may have condos/homes on site. So, in the not too distant future, there should be a couple of new tracks in the " Show Me" State!?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
Interesting. That light colored area at the bottom of the straight looks a runoff area. Most are gravel or sand but this
one has a grid pattern not unlike an airport Engineered Materials Arresting System. But 2600ft is too short for most business jets. Perhaps they splurged to make it safer for drivers.
1598411259420.png1598411309433.png

Interesting. That light colored area at the bottom of the straight looks a runoff area. Most are gravel or sand but this
one has a grid pattern not unlike an airport Engineered Materials Arresting System. But 2600ft is too short for most business jets. Perhaps they splurged to make it safer for drivers.
View attachment 57723View attachment 57724

its def a jet......some of the condo owners at autoban have a helicopter landing pad at the track.

TMO Supporting Vendors