The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone in Phoenix with Dealer connections?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been looking for a while and just wanted to know if anyone has connections in Phoenix? Or the dealership you dealt with and had a good experience?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I would HIGHLY recommend Sanderson Ford in Glendale. No markups, no BS.
Talk to Dave Tedder (Internet Sales Director) or Brian Medhurst (my personal salesman).

http://www.sandersonford.com/

KissMyBoss said:
Ok thanks guys. I already knew Bell Ford was bad but wasn't sure about Peoria Ford or Chapman Ford.

I purchased from Peoria Ford. I Will NEVER purchase from them again, nor would I recommend them to anyone. It's a long story, but bottom line.........they suck!!!!

I have talked to a quite a few dealers down here this week and most are saying they don't have anymore allocations. Or they have to check to see if they will get another one. I don't see how this early in the year they couldn't have anymore unless people have already ordered way in advance. If you know of a good dealer in Phoenix with allocations left let me know.

Thank you much

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel