The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone Installed the Quad Exhaust with Lower Valance??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I did it a while ago and really like the look and the sound.
I bought the oem axlebacks barely used from a member on SVTP, and ordered the rear valence from Tasca Ford. Before installing the mufflers, I blacked out the back-end of the to make the mufflers less noticeable, but left the tips as is.

As far as the sound, the tone is a little deeper and louder. Although for some, the idle may resemble drone from the outside, but none on the inside.

+1 on the above. I too did it for the looks and sound.

Keep an eye out, these mufflers are coming up for sale on forums and ebay for fairly cheap these days. I picked mine up as take offs from a dealer back east online for $250 shipped :)

It's an easy install, you'll love it if you upgrade to it!

I think this is a great upgrade for a 2013 Boss or any 2013/2014 GT. Looks great and sounds awesome, what's not to like? 8)

My BOSS has the Borla S-type quad exhaust, get compliments on them all the time. Like many here have said the looks alone are worth it.

I am running quad-tip GT500 Borla S Types. I might sell them and get the ATAK, if I don't sell the car.

TMO Supporting Vendors