The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone Know What This Is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firstly, sorry if there’s a dedicated car spotting thread and I should have posted this there. I promised I did look and I didn’t see one. I’m new here, forgive me.

With that out of the way, I was out for a cruise today and I saw this thing. Do any of you know what it is? It looked like a kit and it has only a single center seat. Says “One” on the side.95915F5B-F60F-4644-8FAA-613B4BB3BEBC.jpeg

Don't know what it is but I love roof scoops!

Okay I did some internet scouring and discovered it’s one of these: Superlite SL-C

they are indeed kits and start at $50k and come pretty much ready to go minus and engine and transmission. So probably $80k built unless you go really crazy.

given how much attention it was getting, I bet the owner is very satisfied with their decision.

I just configured one the way I’d want to order one and it wound up ballooning to a $100k kit that was still short and LS and builder. So might push $130k all in.

I just configured one the way I’d want to order one and it wound up ballooning to a $100k kit that was still short and LS and builder. So might push $130k all in.

i dont Think so.....Look at th4 differences between the body panels in front of the rear wheel

Also since this is a Mustang forum I’ll point out you don’t have to get an LS, they have a few options, one of which is a Coyote motor. So many folks here already have their donor car!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Would love to hear more about the engine configuration, is that an intercooler for a TT application?

ps: I thought I saw a Ferrari! Very nice garage.

Last edited:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Bet it's a damn fun car... looks like the photo was taken on HWY 9, in front of Alice's? It's been years since I've been up that way. Used to do HWY 9 cruises with friends here and there, but it can get pretty crowded.

Bet it's a damn fun car... looks like the photo was taken on HWY 9, in front of Alice's? It's been years since I've been up that way. Used to do HWY 9 cruises with friends here and there, but it can get pretty crowded.

Wow, good eye that’s exactly where it was. I was actually just going to turn around and come back down the mountain when the Superlite caught my eye so I drove through the parking lot to snap a pic.

boardkat

CAMtard
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Lake Oswego, OR
The SL-C is my DREAM build - I’ve built so many versions (on paper) over the last 10 years I’ve lost count! Thanks for sending me down the rabbit hole again!! Now if I could just stop plowing money into my ‘stang :p

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel