The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone on here a member of the Md. Mustang Club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just putting this out there because this forum spans the US. I'm thinking about joining a Mustang club. I've only belong to 2 clubs, First was the Boyscouts ( 1meeting ) the 2nd was the Army, 4 yrs. I liked the 2nd better. Let me know if you familiar with Md. mustang club. Thanks

I below to the Bayside Mustang Club here in the Annapolis, Md area. Nice group of folks, check out the site on Facebook. I have the same Boss you do so I would welcome another Boss in the group! :)

Ben

That's about 2hrs from here. I'd like to find something a little closer home if I can.Where do have the meetings?

Thanks for the info but that would never work for me. Round trip is 3.5 hrs from Pa., my butts is in bed between 9 - 930 during the week, I get up at 345 in the am.Sounds like a good place to meet.

Shrewsbury, I work down in the Baltimore area, so it's the ideal spot. I've though Dover a couple of times I think. Isn't it out 74?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel