The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone try one of these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
dgollem said:
I also picked up one (Sqeegee not blower) at Carlise. Seems to work good. Its for drying the car not washing so if the car is washed well there should not be any debris left on the suface to do any damage.
key word shouldnt....there are parts no matter how good you are at washing that dirt will remain and when drying can find its way out or that spot you missed.

but use what you like. I am just saying I wouldnt use it ever not in a million years on my car. I dont like using drying towels but I have excepted the fact that I dont want to spend 330 on a blower or 400 for a spotless rinse machine at this time. I know how to remove swirls so I just deal with it.

I just got the Makita for my birthday and look forward to using it this weekend. I can use it around my yard too.

31w1mkacRrL.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors