The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone with suspensions mods in San Diego area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am coming to SD this Monday, I would like to ride with following folks:

1) a volunteer with Koni yellow + watts link on his/her car
2) a volunteer with full coilover suspension, something like KW V3, AST
3) a volunteer with cortex Xtreme grip or Griggs kit
4) a volunteer with a torque arm

I hope a few of you who are in or close to SD will PM me to give me a ride in their mustang, I promise, I don't want to drive, just ride with you.
The reason is I am thinking to mod my suspension this summer, meanwhile I want to ride in some S197s with some of my mods of choice.

Thanks

Rabee
Detroit

Hopefully someone can help Rabee out here.

Rabee if you make it to the Sacramento area send me a PM. A member a few miles from me has Koni yellows with P springs and the Kenny Brown suspension. I have FR 18000-C dampers, similar to Koni's, and P springs mounted on my car. You can drive mine too.

TMO Supporting Vendors