The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

AP Racing big brake kit for our Shelby GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Utah
I've got the 4 pot 13" set. You can see them on my build feed. Haven't installed them yet but I wanted a caliper I could slam on all day and these were the best I found for the money. Interested in hearing your experience if you get them. I won't have mine on for another month or 2.

AP is owned by Brembo FYI. They make superb stuff by all accounts. OE on the more recent Lotus Evoras, the new Emira, and many other high performance cars.

I installed the AP Racing Pro 5000 6-piston Radi-CAL system on my Boss 302. Rotors are just under 15". I purchased the caliper that allows the 25mm endurance pads. Running two years now and still have probably another year left on the Ferodo pads. Very happy with the performance. Haven't run any super-hard braking tracks other than WG but they work great.

TMO Supporting Vendors