The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

APEX - Mustang Wheel Design Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I really like F and G options. I didn't know they were available for the s550.

Maybe they're not, I don't know.

If they are I will seriously look into that for my next set of track wheels.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I like and second this idea....that would be amazing
Apex,

Function before design!

1- Universally on the S550 the EC-7 is used. Why can't we have an EC-7 with the right offsets so giant spacers don't have to be used?

2-Look at your own picture. 99% of us track guys do not race with the centercaps. In fact some organizations require that we remove them. Centerlock wheels come with a hoop nut to quickly tie down racecars. Why not blow every other lugged wheel maker off the market and make a hooped cam lock that would lock into the stepped recess in the center of the EC-7 wheel that we could insert with wheel on car and quickly tiedown our racecars?

View attachment 63356

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel