The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Apex Race Parts Wheel Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex is looking to make more wheels for Mustangs including an 18x11. If you're interested take their survey and let them know what you want!

@576
@Fabman

https://www.apexraceparts.com/new-wheel-introduction/

1170-SM10-Angle3-hypersilver.png
1170-FL5-Angle3-hypersilver.png

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Cobrarob said:
Thought they were lookin at 18x10.5 last year, that never panned out
Exactly. Don't hold your breath on this but it can't hurt to complete the survey. I've been talking to them for years and nothing. They made a big mistake by making 18x9 wheels which didn't sell. Everyone under the sun makes 18x9 wheels and they aren't popular for the track either.

cobrarob

11 Shelby GT500
new york
VoodooBOSS said:
Exactly. Don't hold your breath on this but it can't hurt to complete the survey. I've been talking to them for years and nothing. They made a big mistake by making 18x9 wheels which didn't sell. Everyone under the sun makes 18x9 wheels and they aren't popular for the track either.
c

Same here, think it was Ryan I talked too. Anyway very happy with my F14s from Vorshlag. I shouldn't do it but I've been driving to nearby tracks(2-3 hours away) with my 18x11/305/35 NT01, with no probs. they're awesome

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
18x11 or 10.5 would be nice. I'd prefer on the cheaper side, so multiple sets or spares would be more affordable. Especially since I'd be a little worried that support for Mustang fitment could be pulled at any time.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel