The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Apex Wheels Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
We've got just about 30 hours left on the Group Buy clock! If you are looking to outfit your Mustang S197 or S550 with a lightweight square or staggered setup for this upcoming season, now is the chance to save :headbang:

14158986233_b92e7a7043_b.jpg

14135580971_3f8ce958d1_b.jpg

13952276050_dc9e0cf515_b.jpg

13952285018_037947b7f2_b.jpg

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
The Mustang EC-7 18x10" ET43 Group Buy has officially come to a close. Exactly 80 units have been accounted for, which guarantees the $100 off discount + Free Shipping* to all participants who purchased a full set of wheels, and also guarantees the $50 off discount + Free Shipping* to all participants who purchased a pair of wheels. Our goal is get wheels into your hands for the upcoming season as soon as possible, and we will keep the community updated in regards to the estimated arrival.

The community played a pivotal role in bringing this great Mustang wheel back into production, and we look forward to holding stock for months to come!

- Ryan

APEXRaceParts said:
The Mustang EC-7 18x10" ET43 Group Buy has officially come to a close. Exactly 80 units have been accounted for, which guarantees the $100 off discount + Free Shipping* to all participants who purchased a full set of wheels, and also guarantees the $50 off discount + Free Shipping* to all participants who purchased a pair of wheels. Our goal is get wheels into your hands for the upcoming season as soon as possible, and we will keep the community updated in regards to the estimated arrival.

The community played a pivotal role in bringing this great Mustang wheel back into production, and we look forward to holding stock for months to come!

- Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I'm a slacker and missed the group buy. Is it too late for me to get in on this?

Thanks,

The_Backmarker

I'm a new member and I also missed the group buy. But I'm looking to buy wheels in the couple of weeks to prepare for this upcoming season and I have some questions about these wheels if someones got time to drop me a PM that'd be great.

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
I'm a new member and I also missed the group buy. But I'm looking to buy wheels in the couple of weeks to prepare for this upcoming season and I have some questions about these wheels if someones got time to drop me a PM that'd be great.

You have PM sir!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just added myself to your list and was wondering after viewing if the race silver is more of the matte finish, as I was drooling over the white Mustang in your Group Buy ad, and since I have a white GT 350 coming, that was what I figured silver would look like. Checking out other pics I noticed a matte finish silver and realized that might be more what is set up for a set of track rims? Let me know , as if that is the case would likely switch to black as my first choice.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yeh , I realized after I posted , but do know they are doing a 19 for this Summer and wanted to get on their site.....thanks my error , but great looking rim and hopefully will solve the concern about space between the barrel of the wheel and the brake caliper?

TMO Supporting Vendors