The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

APR GT-250 Trunk Wing Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Phoenix
Here is the instruction for the S550 GT-250 install that APR sent me. You can see they put an aluminum plate inside part of the trunk as well as the carbon plates that are visible. I have a couple more questions out to them. I think one of their off the shelf GTC wings will match up to the S550 trunk mounts. Then just some pedestals to make it work.View attachment 5226

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Did you ever find anything out about the GTC300, I reached out a few different times in the last couple weeks about the exact same thing and convo has gone cold with APR?

TMO Supporting Vendors