The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

April 26-28 NASA Time Trials and Race at MAM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks Gary, yes was in TT3, as I have done nothing to the suspension -- as soon as I realized I could not ever catch up with the Sensei Mod Master Gaspar, have just stayed with the mild mods that don't bump one up any.

Actually ran faster than the TT2 cars this past weekend, but had a weekend similar to you at the Mustang/Ford roundup last year. Had to make some changes on the car with rotors and other issues, and ended up using the stock rotors ( hmmm, kind of remember a suggestion from you on this, ha), but of course I had a entire list of things to bring with the car, and the only thing I forgot were the rotors. Could not match the 1:41 run the first time out in the warm up, again, but got things sorted out and had a great weekend. Sure you could come down here and clean up in TT2, and that would be kind of nice if we could get more Bosses on the podium.

Something to consider for the Midwest Boss owners with events at Heartland Park, MPH, and even one out at High Plains Raceway in Western Colorado.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks Dave and as quick as you ran it won't be long before you are in HPDE 4 and then Time Trials yourself . Fun riding with you and youv'e got good car control!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors