The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Are the 2015 GT350's EVER going to ship!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fomoco302 said:
Two BMO moderators w/o a Boss in the garage! Scandalous!!! :eek:
They should be fired!

Fomoco302 said:
Two BMO moderators w/o a Boss in the garage! Scandalous!!! :eek:
I feel naked :-[ OK, but not my fault they delayed shipment on the GT350! ;D I've had two track cars and it's too much work to keep them both going. I'm not into the collector thing so the Boss had to go to make room :-\

Well it looks like we're making progress. My dealer said mine was "released for shipping" on Wednesday, but has not shipped yet. 8)

To clarify, mine's a 2016.

VooDooBOSS said:
According to SVT it looks like the first GT350's have arrived. Woo Hoo!

attachment.php

the only thing wrong with this picture is that it's not an AG R sitting at a dealership in Morgan Hill ;-)
but, seriously, it is good news.

TMO Supporting Vendors