The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Are the 2015 GT350's EVER going to ship!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VooDooBOSS said:
What's the freakin hold up? Jim Owens made it sound like they would ship last week. Here we are a week later and AFAIK none have shipped. Let's hope it's not a QC problem with the engines.
Ok if these don't start shipping by next Friday I think there's something wrong with the engines. With the rumored blown motor at the Laguna Seca and now Road America Track Tour events it's not looking good. This is the largest FPC motor ever put into a production car in modern times and there are issues keeping it from shaking apart.

Read post #13:

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=10040.0

Read post #44

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=10017.msg145703#msg145703

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Ford rep was at the dealership Monday when I was there.

He said no new GT-350s will ship until someone buys Ricks Boss.

Seriously.... He said before the end of the year. Not great news but that's what he had to pass on

"OK To Buy" is green light therefore release for shipping is "very soon" according to FP.

So this means another couple of weeks waiting.... ::) ;D

Same here, still hoping... I asked FP yesterday and they said none of the '15s have been reported as about to be shipped yet. They're still being told "soon".

I'm at Sebring today for my GT350 Track Tour morning session... obviously I'm excited as heck. Just watching them yesterday from the hotel (off turn 7) was pretty cool. They all sound amazing!

Late yesterday after their afternoon sessions concluded, I got lucky and even witnessed the Ford folks purposely burning some rubber and blasting off for some camera footage... they did this like 3-4 times likely for marketing or promotional purposes since they had professional photographers onhand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7lp4SE6Leo

That sounds absolutely amazing for a factory exhaust. I'm so happy I won't have to mess with that and can go with it "as is". On top of that I can leave it in street mode at home and not upset my neighbors :)

I'm really hoping they let them go soon, now that mine's built. I just looked back and see that I ordered it on 6/3/15 and likely won't see it until at least mid-late November. Funny thing is I ordered a 2016 E350 in mid-July and had it 2nd week of August, ordered a 2016 F-150 two weeks ago with an ETA in 2-4 weeks and a Transit 250 last Thursday that I'll have on Monday. Fortunately they're having no problems shipping the more utilitarian stuff :p

fuhrius said:
at this rate, I might get my RS before my GT350R. Good new is I'm getting an RS and GT350R.
I hear you! These things need to get scheduled for shipping and moved out for christ sakes... geesh. :eek: :-\ :mad: ::)

Ironically we are having one of the nicest Fall seasons in several years. 79 and sunny today so would have been opportune to have the GT350. Sold the Boss this weekend so am without a Mustang for the first time in a long while ::)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel