The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ARH LONG TUBES AND EXHAUST GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I made a few short YouTube clips of my car. I just finished installing the ARH LONG TUBES and Exhaust. I have a 1-7/8" long tube header made from .065 304 stainless that is purged welded for a superior weld. A step up from the .049 304 stainless from the standard 5.0 header. I'm also running 3" 304 stainless X pipe and mid pipes. No cats. Stock active mufflers! Sounds amazing. Not sure how to post them on here.
I'll keep trying.

Berol said:
That sounds really good. Car was clearly audible long before it was visible in that third clip.

I'm VERY happy with this! It sounds great. I hope to make it back to Watson Racing this week if the weather holds out and I can step away from my business. Can't wait.

Wow, that sounds wicked. Are the resonators still on it? Can't wait to see what the dyno says.

Yea that sounds awesome. Well done!

Tob said:
No emission testing in Michigan? I assume you got this tuned and had the rear O2's shut off as well?

I just finished the install. I haven't tuned it yet. I have done 100% stock baseline dyno pulls at Watson and I'll be back again soon to do more pulls with the only mod being the headers and exhaust. I have a Lund flex fuel tune but have not installed it yet. No engine light on yet. Rear O2 on.

Well guys yesterday "Friday March 4th" I took the gt350 back to Watson for dyno pulls. My bone stock 93 octane dyno pulls were 454hp 370tq. I then installed the ARH long tubes, off road X pipe and stock mufflers. On a stock tune with stock cai on 93 gas I pulled a 484.57hp and 389.44tq. A 30hp increase and 19tq increase! I then loaded a Lund tune and tried another pull, it leaned out and we let out of the gas at 6000rpm and pulled 511.00hp and 407.41tq. That's a 27hp increase and a 18tq increase on a lean tune and letting off at 6000rpm with 2250 rpm to go yet!! As of now with a lean low rpm pull I'm at about 600hp at the crank with just ARH headers, catless X pipe, stock mufflers and a lean tune. Lund is sending me another tune after some data logging and I'll be back on the dyno again. With a good tune and full rpm 620 crank hp and 530 rwhp is gonna happen on 93 gas. We see no doubt that 640 crank hp and 550 rwhp on E85. Stay tuned.

57 rwhp 37rwtq increase with just headers, off road X pipe and lean tune letting off the loud pedal at 6000 rpm!!! On 93 octane and stock cold air intake and stock air filter!

TMO Supporting Vendors