The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Arizona International Raceway road course plans submitted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Prices may not seem cheap , but compared to many other Country Club courses in the US, especially near major cities, they are relatively low. Considering there are tracks with initiation fees of 50-100K , Attesa actually could be a bargain track?! With the big discount for early members the pricing is attractive, with only the monthly dues a bit of a hindrance. AZBoss I would suggest you join so all of us TMO members can come down and visit the track as your guest , ha!!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Prices may not seem cheap , but compared to many other Country Club courses in the US, especially near major cities, they are relatively low. Considering there are tracks with initiation fees of 50-100K , Attesa actually could be a bargain track?! With the big discount for early members the pricing is attractive, with only the monthly dues a bit of a hindrance. AZBoss I would suggest you join so all of us TMO members can come down and visit the track as your guest , ha!!
The initiation fees (while currently climbing) are some of the lowest I've seen. There are also monthly dues which aren't that bad, but TBH I wouldn't be able to afford the consumables if I were down there enough to make the membership costs worthwhile.
They will be hosting club racing in Q4 next year or early 2023...I shall bide my time unless I get an invite from a member to come check it out.

And Bill--thank you for volunteering my bank account :)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
This track is fully-operational and accepting new members. https://www.podiumclub.com/

I haven't had a chance to check it out in-person yet but a number of my local friends signed up as members.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Wow...that is beautiful. Are all those houses already there or this at proposed?
They are proposed. The site is pretty bare, save for the first track itself. The rest will be built out as members and investors grow--but what is shown in the photo is the vision. The second track (in the "back" part of the photo, not yet constructed) is intended to be used for manufacturer testing, which will help draw in investment.
The track owner/developer has a pretty solid vision and business plan, I am excited to watch this facility evolve over the next 3-5 years.

Here is a video from a friend; the in-car cameras don't seem to really show the elevation changes (not huge, but good for AZ :) )

TMO Supporting Vendors