The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Jan

Arizona Motorsports Park

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Scottsdale
I will be there just for Saturday. I ran the one day event last month also. I was surprised I passed sound test. I ran some directional pipes down and away from sensor and it worked. I am keeping my fingers crossed for no rain and forecast is only 25% chance so far. The weather reports are never right until the morning you wake up here.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Phoenix
I'd be interested in attending later in the year, can I get some details as to whats required for future events?
Thanks in advance!

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Scottsdale
Hi Ian, It all depends on what sanctioning body you will be running in. Both NASA and Pro Autosports runs events at AMP. I run mostly through NASA but also a member of Pro Autosports. You can get more available dates. Both on on the web. Just google them. Both require an instructor day on your 1st day and then you can work your way through the levels. It has been a great experience.

TMO Supporting Vendors