The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ARP studs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
These studs are super strong and thanks to Leo and crew to search, scrounge and work to get studs for so many of us. Those of us who have called ARP found out their first priorities are not for cars and their lack of a sense of urgency has been a bit unsettling. Capaldi Racing comes through and it you need a set , get them now while these guys have them. I have them on my Mach 1 and Capaldi Racing saved my track Season as without the studs my 19x11 Apex wheels were not going on anything.

We have our GT4 and RSPEC Wheel Studs and Hub Kits Available on our site.
We have configured the hardware kits without hardware which has significantly lowered the cost of our hubs. For example the 8 front mounting bolts we used to include with our hubs for the GT350-Mag Ride cars are now priced from Ford at $20.00 each. So rather than adding this insane amount of cost to our kits we choose to eliminate all the hardware. A year ago this hardware was $2.00 to $5.00 a piece. We may include it in the future once supply chains get back to normal and Ford revisits the several hundred percent pricing increases.

We are still struggling with lug nuts, we have thousands sitting at the coaters since June/July. We hope to have them available near the end of September.

TMO Supporting Vendors