The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

As Seen in "Mustang Driver" magazine this month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12003285_879171212162060_5874990139408258961_n.jpg

Cool little pic of my "wanna be" in the newest issue of Mustang Driver magazine. This was taken at Atlanta Motorsports Park during a MCA National driving event. I'm not sure who the guy is behind me. ;)

I think I may have just posted this in the wrong section. Mods, feel free to relocate if necessary.

I'm not sure who that is. But full disclosure is in order... The black car is not a Boss, nor is it even a GT. Its missing two cylinders. :eek:

I will tell you I was way faster than the other driver of the real Boss was willing to go on track.

The V6 is a great engine, or at least it was. Ford made a HUGE mistake in detuning the V6 for 2015. Not only did they change the tune to lower the horsepower so it wouldn't step on the EcoBoost's toes, but you can't get any handling options with the V6.

It is going to look quite bad for the Mustang when the 4 cylinder Camaro kills the V6 Mustang, the V6 Camaro kills the EcoSnooze, and the SS Camaro kills the GT.

Lets hope the next gen Z/28 can't keep up with the GT350.

TMO Supporting Vendors