The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Atlanta Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
My best friend lives in Blue Ridge. I know there are TONS of people up there in the tri-state area. Both guys on the Drinking in the Driveway podcast live up there, one has a GT350 and the other has a SN95 Cobra. I know this doesn't answer your question but it shouldn't be long until you run into somebody, haha.

I might move out there one of these days too.

My parents used to live in Hiawassee, watch out for the cops in Blue Ridge and Elijay if you go straight through Atlanta. I used to take 285 up to Gainesville, then Cleveland, before you get to Robertson look for Ga Alt76, take it and you will come out west of Helen in a small town called Robertstown. (they rent tubes and kayaks on both sides of the intersection ) then turn left (I think Ga75) across towards Hiawassee. There is an exit along the way for Brasstown Bald, the highest point in Georgia, it makes a great side trip.
You'll thank me later.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel