The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ATTENTION: The Boss Registry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grantrw here: GTHIG 1359, 1ZVBP8CU5D5239017, Just back from MMP, track attack, what a thrill, got to drive a boss gthig LS, west track, crazy fun, drove my boss 675 miles, crazy fun, I love this car. PS, I paid a premium, and I would again.

grantrw said:
Grantrw here: GTHIG 1359, 1ZVBP8CU5D5239017, Just back from MMP, track attack, what a thrill, got to drive a boss gthig LS, west track, crazy fun, drove my boss 675 miles, crazy fun, I love this car. PS, I paid a premium, and I would again.

hello, glad to see you finally joined here

i was with you at the boss track attack, i was the one in the yellow boss that passed you, lol

Soooo...for almost 8 months now I have been trying to get my hands on my Boss Owners Kit. After a new call today to Ford Racing, I was informed that my kit was shipped out to someone else- they can't tell me who. So here I am trying to reach out to find the kit that goes to my car. I am the 1st and only owner of this SB, so if anyone out there received the wrong kit(#1670). I'd like to try to get it back. Seems like the Ford rep would've told me this info 8 months ago(Nigel)... :mad:

joeyclark173 said:
Soooo...for almost 8 months now I have been trying to get my hands on my Boss Owners Kit. After a new call today to Ford Racing, I was informed that my kit was shipped out to someone else- they can't tell me who. So here I am trying to reach out to find the kit that goes to my car. I am the 1st and only owner of this SB, so if anyone out there received the wrong kit(#1670). I'd like to try to get it back. Seems like the Ford rep would've told me this info 8 months ago(Nigel)... :mad:
Please post this in the Lost and Found thread below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=4463.0

TMO Supporting Vendors