The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ATTENTION: The Boss Registry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Guys
Getting back up to speed with the Registry.

If you are not listed please post it here

https://trackmustangsonline.com/2012-and-2012-boss-302-and-boss-302-laguna-seca-registry/boss-registry-give-us-you-info-here!!/

Thanks.

Scott

So what is the purpose of the registry?

I have a list of approximately 100 BOSSES that have already sold, or are currently in stock or currently on order for all Ford dealers in Texas.

What does the information provide?

GA
MrGT5oh said:

I have a list of approximately 100 BOSSES that have already sold, or are currently in stock or currently on order for all Ford dealers in Texas.

The main purpose of registries is to provide a resource for future owners purchasing resale collector cars to confirm their authenticity, and it also provides a way to identify as being "part of the club". Ford Performance Group now offers certificates of authenticity for special editions, which Shelby has done for years; in my opinion if you keep your original sticker and sale paperwork to pass along that is all you need.

I also hear that you can turn the information into Ford for a bonus commission if you did not receive at least 5K ADM. ::)

MrGT5oh said:

There is a lot of information that can be gleaned from the car's window sticker. However some of the more interesting/important information can only be found on the cars themselves, or in Ford's database. With the modern age of computing, it's a pretty safe bet that Ford isn't going to the "throwing out" their data as they had done before (thank you Mr. Marti!). However, there are some stories that probably won't easily be told with that info alone.

Some interesting points:
- What was the _actual_ build order of the cars?
- Which Bosses were lost in delivery?
- What has been the fate of the pre-production cars? (Hint - two appear to have made it into the 'wild' so far)
- Will there be more than one Yellow Blaze and White Boss?
- Will 0264 make a magical reappearance? (It was up for sale on eBay with a very flat looking roof line)

etc. etc...

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
PTRocks said:
MrGT5oh said:

There is a lot of information that can be gleaned from the car's window sticker. However some of the more interesting/important information can only be found on the cars themselves, or in Ford's database. With the modern age of computing, it's a pretty safe bet that Ford isn't going to the "throwing out" their data as they had done before (thank you Mr. Marti!). However, there are some stories that probably won't easily be told with that info alone.

Some interesting points:
- What was the _actual_ build order of the cars?
- Which Bosses were lost in delivery?
- What has been the fate of the pre-production cars? (Hint - two appear to have made it into the 'wild' so far)
- Will there be more than one Yellow Blaze and White Boss?
- Will 0264 make a magical reappearance? (It was up for sale on eBay with a very flat looking roof line)

etc. etc...

I missed this and I'm curious.

As of today I am caught up on the non-LS package Bosses.

Attention to all members ;)
If you do not let me know the VIN and the build number I can not add it to the list, sorry.

Thanks to all that have been added!

Finally picked up my Boss!! It is absolutely awesome, couldn't help myself and took it on a road trip straight from the dealer, 2213 miles in ten days! Literally left the dealer, went to the hotel, picked up my parents and our bags and got on the road (NC to Orlando FL and back). Enjoyed every single mile with a smile that would not quit! Got it up to about 135 mph (on a nice lonely stretch of road while I was by myself of course) and it handled perfectly! I will try and post some pics of the car soon! Cannot wait to return to the states this summer and drive it how and as often as I want. I think my Fox will end up a little jealous of this one, LOL! In storage for now. :(

Here is my info for the registry:

2013 SBY with both options

VIN 1ZVBP8CU3D5232972

Build number: 1189

Purchased through Military Car Sales, delivered to and picked up at Crown Ford in Fayetteville NC.

Johnson13 said:
I have tried to click the link but it says there was an error.
Here is my Vin and build #
#2757 Race red
VIN 1ZVBP8CU5D5267867

The website has been completely restructured, so none of the old links work. I have updated the one in my initial post.

Thanks, and congrats on your new ride!!

PTRocks

Mine is #0028 Race Red Rec. Car cover vin# 0675 bought in Lewisville Tx 13th race red 2013 BOSS made. AND WAS MADE ON FEB 28TH!

TMO Supporting Vendors