The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Attitude of the Week feature!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okay, so I know it is just an internet magazine, but my car is featured as Attitude of the Week at MustangAttitude.com 8)
If you have never checked out their site, do so! I have looked at the Data Explorer often just to find out trivial facts and there seems to be a LOT of information there for Mustangs since the beginning of time. Vin info, special editions, productions numbers, etc. ;D

Here's a link: http://mustangattitude.com/default.shtml

Very cool, congratulations.

Vermont
Congrats. Great photos. Too bad Ford dropped Kona Blue for the 2013 cars, it's a really nice color. Also liked your description of the car, spot on.

TMO Supporting Vendors