The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

Auto Club Speedway - June 6-7 w/ Speed Ventures

PaddyPrix

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
What seems like one of the first ACS events of the year -- $199 with Speed Ventures -- https://www.speedventures.com/Events/Detail.aspx?id=785

Some of us have been looking forward to this for a while since it's also our home track, curious if any other TMO's are going... so, who's in?

@PaddyPrix - Sat/Sun - (Stripper shakedown!)
@67GTA - Sun (Sat watching the stripper explode)
@CobarRed - Sun
@flyhalf - Maybe
Dan From Arizona - Sat

Last edited:

c_reber

TMO Beginner
Reaction score
High on my consideration list! From Las Vegas. Probably only 1 day, not both.

PaddyPrix

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Update to say that there's no update -- Spoke with Chris yesterday, they haven't gotten any official word back, and said they should hopefully hear back today. Cutting it awfully close.
Edit 2 - I fickun jinxed it.
Unfortunately Auto Club Speedway was unable to obtain approval from the County of San Bernardino in time to proceed with our scheduled event this weekend, June 6th and 7th. We apologize for the last minute notice, but we were hopeful and wanted to give the track as much time as possible to work with the County. Note that we are very confident the County will open up the Speedway to events like ours before our next scheduled event in Fontana on August 15th and 16th.

Last edited:

PaddyPrix

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
That's exactly what she said. Well, if you guys want, you can come on over to my place and we can drink these 20 gallons of e85 before they go to waste.
Bring your own limes.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel