The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Auto Club Speedway - June 6-7 w/ Speed Ventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Last edited:
High on my consideration list! From Las Vegas. Probably only 1 day, not both.

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Update to say that there's no update -- Spoke with Chris yesterday, they haven't gotten any official word back, and said they should hopefully hear back today. Cutting it awfully close.
Edit 2 - I fickun jinxed it.
Unfortunately Auto Club Speedway was unable to obtain approval from the County of San Bernardino in time to proceed with our scheduled event this weekend, June 6th and 7th. We apologize for the last minute notice, but we were hopeful and wanted to give the track as much time as possible to work with the County. Note that we are very confident the County will open up the Speedway to events like ours before our next scheduled event in Fontana on August 15th and 16th.

Last edited:

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
That's exactly what she said. Well, if you guys want, you can come on over to my place and we can drink these 20 gallons of e85 before they go to waste.
Bring your own limes.

TMO Supporting Vendors