The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Auto Club Speedway May 20-21 (NASA SoCal)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Hello TMOers--is anyone else planning to attend NASA SoCal's Auto Club Speedway event on May 20-21?

I will be there with the BOSS running in the race group. If you are going to run, stop by my trailer for a beer (or Jack Daniels) and some bench racing after you are done for the day!

Maybe see you out there!

Registration Link: https://nasaproracing.com/events/2509

Last year @Tucson 302 and I parked our rigs in the "red box" section and I'm planning to do that again this year. They have RV power for each stall at no charge.

yXYEEm8.png

Track video:

That looks like fun. One of these days I'll make it down there. I've actually done a few laps on the oval but it was in a two seat Indy car at about 190 MPH.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
@Surfergeek they DO normally run HPDE groups as well as TT and Race at this event! The HPDE registration is also at the link I included in the original post.

TMO Supporting Vendors