The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Aug

Auto Interests Summit Point Main Circuit August 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
I went last year as a first timer and had a great time. Small groups so not so much traffic. In my first two sessions, there were 3 car including me. The last 3 sessions had less than 15.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
oh man that’s still not a bad track lol. I hope to go there in November. I’m sure you’ll have a great time!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Mid Atlantic
I went last year as a first timer and had a great time. Small groups so not so much traffic. In my first two sessions, there were 3 car including me. The last 3 sessions had less than 15
I just looked at the calendar and will miss you by a day. I will be doing Auto Interest’s event Friday at Jefferson as well as Saturday and Sunday on Shenandoah. I hope their Friday and weekend events have similar group sizes. Looking forward to my first track days in the new car.

Have fun and be safe Biggsy.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
I just looked at the calendar and will miss you by a day. I will be doing Auto Interest’s event Friday at Jefferson as well as Saturday and Sunday on Shenandoah. I hope their Friday and weekend events have similar group sizes. Looking forward to my first track days in the new car.

Have fun and be safe Biggsy.
Thank you very much!

I’m sure you will have a great time. I would expect it to be less participants than a NASA or SCCA event which works out for us as the drivers.
Have fun stretching the legs out on the new car and safe driving!

TMO Supporting Vendors