The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Auto Transporters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gave up on my original order (placed 1/24 and still no build date or qtr!). Found one in NC and need to have it shipped to NY. Can anyone recommend a reputable transporter at a reasonable price?

I've had good experience with Fedex/Passport (Passport I believe is a division of Fedex). Shipped my Ferrari from OH to TN (with a Shelby Mustang parked in front of it). This was 4 years ago, I think it was about $700 for that distance. Driver showed up when he was supposed to, took care with the car and seemed quite careful.

blazer1 said:
Gave up on my original order (placed 1/24 and still no build date or qtr!). Found one in NC and need to have it shipped to NY. Can anyone recommend a reputable transporter at a reasonable price?

??? NC to NY is less than a days drive. Why not fly down and drive it home?

Found veh at Keith Hawthorne Ford in Belmont NC. Due to work Schedule and new baby in house can't pick up myself. Thanks for the recommendations guy's, i'll check them out.

TMO Supporting Vendors