The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Auto-x Pics…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugs

Jim. Avocation: Avoiding Blunt-Force Trauma.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Eagle ID
Bit 'o rain on the first day.
AutoX 190908 GT350 2.jpgAutoX 190804 GT350 2.jpgAutocross paramedics.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oh, crap , that is the funniest thing I have seen in the past week! For those of us that autocross that " First Responders " pic is an absolute classic!! Bugs, thank for posting, I imagine this has been posted before, but regardless I have never seen it and it made my day ---- sending it off to my son.

TYancy -- great shots of your Mustang at the last autocross in your Region. Your numbers look great but I have a sneaky suspicion your Stang is not really set up for SSM, but more of a CAMT car. You should get ahold of DaveW ( Dave Whitworth ) at solo performance.com to get some Class decals and others since that how their business started. He is on this site , but can hook you up with some quality decals as well as a ton of other autocross/road racing/time trial stuff!

Thanks for posting the pics, guys ! With the weather still below Zero in Nebraska some fun cone a copia photos warm up the day .........a little bit, ha!

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Soddy Daisy, TN
Oh, crap , that is the funniest thing I have seen in the past week! For those of us that autocross that " First Responders " pic is an absolute classic!! Bugs, thank for posting, I imagine this has been posted before, but regardless I have never seen it and it made my day ---- sending it off to my son.

TYancy -- great shots of your Mustang at the last autocross in your Region. Your numbers look great but I have a sneaky suspicion your Stang is not really set up for SSM, but more of a CAMT car. You should get ahold of DaveW ( Dave Whitworth ) at solo performance.com to get some Class decals and others since that how their business started. He is on this site , but can hook you up with some quality decals as well as a ton of other autocross/road racing/time trial stuff!

Thanks for posting the pics, guys ! With the weather still below Zero in Nebraska some fun cone a copia photos warm up the day .........a little bit, ha!
Oh definitely more of a CAMT car. The only reason they put me in SSM is due to the R888R's I had on. Next year I will have some 200TW tires and be able to go more regularly, but I just wanted to squeeze in one event in the car this year to have a little fun.

I was able to get 2nd in SSM and stay less than 1 second behind a 2006 Z06 that was co-driven (tires were able to get warmer and stay warmer) so I'm happy with the result.

This was the first time in over 10 years that I've done anything competitively in this car.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Pretty funny, as a set of Bridgestone RE&1RSs, Yokohama A052s, and likely even Falken RT660s are faster than R888Rs. I would imagine you will do very well next year in CAMT as you have plenty of options over the Slo-yos!

TMO Supporting Vendors