The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Autocrossed a Focus ST for free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The dealer I went to, the same one that I tried to place my first order on my Boss and was told they might have a $100K ADM, only has a $3K ADM on the ST. They finally lowered their $20K Boss ADM to $10K. They had a $20K ADM on a 2013 GT500 with no track pack. Needless to say I won't be buying a car from them.

BTW I really want a Raptor and test drove one a while back. The gas mileage for my daily commute would kill me so I'll wait on one. I paid $4.50 a gallon this morning filling up my Boss. :eek:

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
5 DOT 0 said:
The dealer I went to, the same one that I tried to place my first order on my Boss and was told they might have a $100K ADM, only has a $3K ADM on the ST. They finally lowered their $20K Boss ADM to $10K. They had a $20K ADM on a 2013 GT500 with no track pack. Needless to say I won't be buying a car from them.

BTW I really want a Raptor and test drove one a while back. The gas mileage for my daily commute would kill me so I'll wait on one. I paid $4.50 a gallon this morning filling up my Boss. :eek:
ouch 3.30 a gallon for e85 here :)

Justin said:
5 DOT 0 said:

ouch 3.30 a gallon for e85 here :)

Amazing what subsidizing the the hell out the ethanol industry will do.

TMO Supporting Vendors