The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Autographed Print

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This website has officially cost me far too much money. I just ordered mine with the 35% for $350 shipped to my door for my 13 PW Boss. Thanks for posting though as this appears to be a unique item that I will be proud to display beside my Boss.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
welcome to the club lol. I bought one a year ago for my '12 PW. it hangs proudly in my garage with all the other boss 302 stuff I have acumlated.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Fomoco302 said:
Link please
2013's
http://www.fordimages.com/perl/skuProductCollection.pl?skuCollectionID=66&productTypeID=16&ckon=leftNav
2012's
http://www.fordimages.com/perl/skuProductCollection.pl?skuCollectionID=59&productTypeID=16&ckon=leftNav

azazell64 said:
This website has officially cost me far too much money. I just ordered mine with the 35% for $350 shipped to my door for my 13 PW Boss. Thanks for posting though as this appears to be a unique item that I will be proud to display beside my Boss.

how'd you get the 35% off?

Justin said:
upper right corner on the site is the code for 35% off

wow...bossfan69 needs a nap! Thanks for the pointer, just ordered my 2013 PW limited edition print...bye bye $350...sigh...

If I tell my wife that it "came with the car" just like the owners kit would it make it easier?

I'll think it over...stil have a few days to get the discount. I'm sure PJ already signed all the prints. Just gotta etch the plate.

302BOB said:
Just assure her that this will make your Boss much more collectible. :p

One can try.

What about the owner's name. Any thoughts on leaving that blank or putting the dealership name? As a display, obviously you put your name. As something that travels with the car, what are the opinions on the way to go?

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
I was thinking of entering "your name here" in the owner's name field. I am not going to keep the car forever.

On the other hand, I am guessing the signature is a "robo pen" so the future owner of #1804 can order their own poster with their own name.

Don't feel to pressured to buy now if you don't have the cash, they run sales frequently. 35% has been the norm for several months.

TMO Supporting Vendors