The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Availability of Pagid Pads for Boss Rear Calipers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I just received this from one of the primary distributors of Pagid pads in the US, Peter Sygieda of Northstar Motorsports. I realize not everyone is a Pagid fan, but for those looking for a solution for all 4 corners it apparently is coming very soon. I'll be getting these as soon as they are available and will report back on how they work out. I'm already using the Pagid R-29 compound up front with great results.

Peter,

Andreas from Pagid has informed me that the rear pads for your Boss 302 will come from Troy MI factory that makes the NASCAR pads. It will be a compound suitable for rear axle applications. It should be available in 3-4 weeks. Not sure what compound it will be, but according to Andreas it will be a perfect match for what your application calls for. Will keep you posted as I learn more in the near future. Hope that helps.

Peter
"Everyone behind me is an incredibly talented driver - Everyone in front of me is cheating" -Bill Haney

Peter S Sygieda, Sales Manager
Northstar Motorsports Inc.
28144 West industrial Ave - Suite 108
Barrington, IL 60010
800-356-2080 847-304-5615 fax
www.northstarmotorsports.com

PeteInCT

Connecticut
I just spoke to Peter @ Northstar a couple of days ago. They should be released very soon but he can't get a committment date from Pagid yet. He's actually checking in with them weekly and I'll probably get a call from him as sonn as he can get me a set. I'll create a post as soon as I get confirmation from him.

Pete,

I've run Pagid blacks (whatever compound that is) on my Porsche. Great pads but they tend to leave a deposit on the rotors. I use the Hawks to clean the rotors (guess that shows how abrasive they are). Have you had that issue on your LS?

PeteInCT

Connecticut
I am using rs-29 yellows. Ive never hsd an issue before but i do hsve some buildup on the Boss rotors. I never hsd a chsnce to bed this pair in very well so i attributed it to that. I hope to burn it off at VIR.

TMO Supporting Vendors