The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Available in the Future --- Heritage GT 350 , Green and Silver GT 500s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Decided to do a fresh thread since the other ones are all out of date ( no GT 350s in stock, all the used 350s sold, only one GT Pef. Pack GT, etc. ) and we just traded with another Dealer for his GT 500 Allocation.
So available for Sale ( deposit to lock down) are two GT 500s we are getting from other Dealers ( Silver with Black Stripes , Green with black stripes ) . Call me , even when I am retired , so I can get you to the right person who knows about Track Mustangs Online as Mgr. will do these two or 10K over MSRP. Remember we had to pay over MSRP ourselves to get them and they actually want 15K over, but the Mgr. knows I told everyone here we would do for 10K.

The Heritage GT 350 is not sold yet , it will not be over MSRP at all and I might be able to get you a little break.

I will not be quite up on all the things going on after I retire, but you can always call or text me, and I will get you to the proper person who is aware of this Forum , which we all know is the best Stang Forum in the Galaxy.

All my best and sorry I have not kept info up, just trying to tie some things up so I can retire in the beginning of June.

Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864 Keep in mind if I don't answer , text me your name and number in case I figure it could be spam.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Some of you asked and I forgot to post ( trying to organize all the stuff one accumulates and organizes in 26+ years of working at one place ) about the GT 500s. Sorry, I only have the info on the Silver one, but will try and get the other one's info on Monday or Tuesday.

Here goes;
Mustang HB GT 500 Coupe 70,300
Recaro Leather trimmed seats 1595
Iconic Silver
Vinyl over the top ebony gloss stripe 1000
Technology Pack 3000
Handling Pack 1500
Black car cover 395
Gas Guzzler 2600
Shipping 1095

MSRP 81485 , so with ADM 91,485 ( remember we got this from another Dealer paying over ourselves )

Will get info on the Green one soon, but am pretty sure it has the handling pack too. I do know it has black stripes like the Silver GT 500 does.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, I am retired so I don't keep up as good as I can, haha.

These are additional cars coming and a lot of it is due to the buyers from TMO I personally feel. The Dealership got extra cars due to all they sold and here are the ones they have have coming ( June extra orders ). I know 3 of the 4 cars are still available , but these are EXTRAs, not to be confused with the ones listed before.

1. Heritage Package , leather trimmed seats, tech package, exposed carbon fiber pack., car cover. With shipping and gas guzzler the MSRP is 66990.
2.GT350 , Twister Orange, Handling Pack., Painted Black Roof. Gas guzzler and shipping put MSRP at 63,675
3. GT350, Grabber Lime, Handling Package, Painted Black Roof, exposed carbon fiber. Gas Guzzler and shipping put the MSRP at 64175.

You can still contact me so I can make sure you get to the right person and I make sure they know you are a TMO member -- so they will be more aggressive.

My bad, forgot to add this on Tuesday of this past week. Hey, I am getting older as we speak, ha!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yep, they just told me it got sold already. Forgot to ask if they have already sold the Silver one with Black Stripes also , so have to find that out next week.

I think they still have a couple or GT 350s incoming , as pretty sure they sold 2 of the extra 4 they got.

TMO Supporting Vendors