The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Thank you Sir. Enjoyed the video.

This morning I was sitting at home and heard a aircraft approach. Radial engines, four as it turned out. It was Fifi, the CAF B-29. She was traveling between Aurora Il. And Dubuque Ia. Until yesterday, she was the only flying B-29 in existence. Sunday Doc, also a B-29 flew after a 12 year restoration. Great time for aviation/warbirds nuts.......like me.

I will see Fifi in Janesville Wi. On Friday.

I'm not a jet/ plane expert but the Toledo Ohio air show had the Thunderbirds, and the local air national guard along with many bi wing and single wing planes doing many stunts. I could watch it everyday and would love to go up in one. They also had a few P51 mustangs which are one of my favorites along with 2 B-52 bombers and a couple of F4U corsair, Titant T51 and F16 and F/A 18 super hornets.

https://vimeo.com/175325827

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel