The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

B302 R/S 13-14 4" Brake duct inlets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there any interest still in the 2013-14 Boss 302R/S 4" Brake duct inlets? I've been thinking about having some made out of carbon fiber since I need some myself and over the years have had people looking for them. Price would probably be around about $500 a pair, but at this point I don't know. Just seeing if its worth my time to chase.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Langley, BC
I don't think it's worth the time and effort. But I might do a 5 set limited run... It's a lot of money that I don't think people are willing to shell out. Could also make some in fiberglass for cheaper... I spent almost $1000 to get the molds and first set made out. Plus I have lots of stainless hardware for mounting them

I don't think it's worth the time and effort. But I might do a 5 set limited run... It's a lot of money that I don't think people are willing to shell out. Could also make some in fiberglass for cheaper... I spent almost $1000 to get the molds and first set made out. Plus I have lots of stainless hardware for mounting them
Very nice. Its one of those things that for 4 years I haven't needed a pair, and now I've got the potential for needing a couple pairs for some car builds/spares. I agree, not exactly cost effective to be made from Carbon, and not as many 13-14's being turned into track cars so its hard to do a large volume. Fiberglass wouldn't be a bad idea, since they are in a vulnerable location. Let me know what you were thinking on price.

TMO Supporting Vendors