The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Baa, Baa Blacksheep, have you any bull.... sheep! Happy BD to the Tire Guru of TMO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Rumor has it the Sheep is getting old and wooly, but he still is a youngster compared to me. A scared lamb feared there would be no virgin wool in Florida so she let the news out out of .....drum roll ............shear panic! Happy Birthday you cantankerous old Tire Master and don't let the pressure get to you --- oh never mind, you always know the correct pressure.

I will have a glass of Crown Royal in your honor this evening and thanks for all you do for everyone on this Forum!!

Best Wishes,
Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Happy Birthday. I wish I had room for a range at home. Luckily I am only 20 minutes from a great gun club. They have everything you could want spread over nearly 800 acres and the dues are more than reasonable.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel