The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Back up and running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Looks good so far from my phone!

Please report issues here:

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
No more Dates on the actual posts anymore?..............😖

I see the date. It's on the dark gray banner at the top of each message.

Love the fact that post #'s are now also visible on the mobile view.

I was looking for the "Recent Posts" option that used to be visible when viewing "New Posts." I figured out that just clicking the "X" to get rid of the "Unread" filter does the same thing.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
I was looking for the "Recent Posts" option that used to be visible when viewing "New Posts." I figured out that just clicking the "X" to get rid of the "Unread" filter does the same thing.

The old "Recent Posts" is also available under the scrolling (left to right) banner at the top of a forum that starts with "What's New." Scroll to the right and there is an option for "Latest Activity". But this also includes any new "Reactions" - aka Likes.

Picking "New Posts" and just deselecting the "Unread" filter lists just recent actual posts.

TMO Supporting Vendors