The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Nov

Barber Motorsports Park, 20-21 Nov 21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Niceville, Fla.
Matt - Just Track It -- https://justtrackit.net/ -- is not a membership organization. They are based out of Atlanta, and organize HPDE events open to all at Southeast tracks - their track selection is awesome. They do have a Tack Pass available (10% off each event). They are well organized with great instructors and very relaxed. If you have not been to Barber, you are in for a treat. Check out their website....Nice hot rod!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Georgia
I’m also going to barber but it is on Nov 22. I found this event with Jzilla. As you know I’m a beginner novice. After reading this I see there are several other event organizer associations. Is everyone here part of Just track it. ? If so can I join
Thank you for the info. Shock ones do you prefer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I am surprised that there are only two us on here that are going since it is Barber and it isn't 100 degrees out this time of year.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Niceville, Fla.
I am surprised that there are only two us on here that are going since it is Barber and it isn't 100 degrees out this time of year.
Me too. Driver's & hot rods will enjoy the forecast weather: hi 62 / lo 45. Cold front due in on Monday - hope it stays this way. See you at the track, cheers. 🇺🇸

TMO Supporting Vendors