The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Barrett Jackson Auction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watching the Barrett Jackson auction, still haven't seen the 2013 GB Boss 302 with under 10k miles. Wonder if it got pulled or was previously sold. Anyone know?

They just showed the 1st 2015 retail mustang that will go on sale shortly as well. It was looking great in that dark blue! It also looked like it had 6 piston brake calipers up front!

this car is looking better everytime I see it.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
KDR-1 said:
Watching the Barrett Jackson auction, still haven't seen the 2013 GB Boss 302 with under 10k miles. Wonder if it got pulled or was previously sold. Anyone know?

I believe it sold for $43K + 10% - A total of $47,300

F.D. Sako said:
They just showed the 1st 2015 retail mustang that will go on sale shortly as well. It was looking great in that dark blue! It also looked like it had 6 piston brake calipers up front!

this car is looking better everytime I see it.

I agree. Was not sure about the red one they rolled out, but love it much better in the dark blue color. Put a gurney wing on the back, some stripes in silver....would look great as the next iteration of Shelby / Boss 302. Will be getting one eventually for sure. Curious about the Voodoo powerplant and what Mustang it will be in.

To me, the head on shot is an amalgamation of Mustang and a Nissan GT-R R35, but side view is 66 Mustang fastback, and from the 3/4 rear view it is 66 fastback with a 69 Stang rear end. All in all, it works pretty well.

Still ain't ever parting ways with my Boss though. Any new Mustang will have to be an addition to the stable. No substitutions!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel