The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Base GT350 Monotubes vs Ford performance Track Shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys

Was wonder if some had done a comparison?

I can get both for about the same price and it would go on my DD PP1 GT that sees occasional track time.

I do not want a coilover, i've had them in the past and this car atm will not be for it.

I'm working on a long term Magneride conversion with my own standalone controller but it seems used magneride front struts have jumped in price recently

In the V6L
Where in Canada are you? The magride parts that came off my GT350 when I switched to the GT350R suspension setup are taking up space in my garage in Vancouver.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
TX
Hey guys

Was wonder if some had done a comparison?

I can get both for about the same price and it would go on my DD PP1 GT that sees occasional track time.

I do not want a coilover, i've had them in the past and this car atm will not be for it.

I'm working on a long term Magneride conversion with my own standalone controller but it seems used magneride front struts have jumped in price recently

Considering the already low rear spring MR (0.50), why wouldn't you want at a minimum a rear coilover?

TMO Supporting Vendors