The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bay Area Mustang Association

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any of you guys a member of this club? I'm thinking of joining. They have a cool show event coming up in June as well...

http://bayareamustangassociation.com/

No, hadn't seen that one. I am a member of the Nor Cal Shelby Club, the local Falcon Club, and recently joined the Vintage Mustang Owners Assoc. Also I try to cruise with Team Shelby as much as possible. Team Shelby is very welcoming for us Boss guys. Well they try to rib me, but I just give them the smack down on the track!

Fat Boss said:
No, hadn't seen that one. I am a member of the Nor Cal Shelby Club, the local Falcon Club, and recently joined the Vintage Mustang Owners Assoc. Also I try to cruise with Team Shelby as much as possible. Team Shelby is very welcoming for us Boss guys. Well they try to rib me, but I just give them the smack down on the track!

Where does the NorCal Shelby club usually do their meetings?
I most definitely want to join a club. If it's good I may come check it out!

Here's the link to the calendar: http://www.norcal-saac.org/events/nccal.htm

Here's the link to the Pacific Region of Team Shelby: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/forum/96-pacific-coast

I will be out at our office in San Bruno next week and into the weekend. Going with a friend of mine, female, that races her Boss LS out to Willow. I'm out all the time so one of these trips we'll have to meet up!

JeffIsHereToo said:
I will be out at our office in San Bruno next week and into the weekend. Going with a friend of mine, female, that races her Boss LS out to Willow. I'm out all the time so one of these trips we'll have to meet up!

Wanna come have lunch at the Yahoo! campus (Sunnyvale) some time during the week? :D

Can any of you guys suggest a good shop in the bay? I thought I found one, but their bid they sent me is nuts. $230 for an oil change, for example. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter this thread.

Never heard of the club, but I am new to the Mustang scene. Might as well go check out the next meeting.

CaliMR said:
Can any of you guys suggest a good shop in the bay? I thought I found one, but their bid they sent me is nuts. $230 for an oil change, for example. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter this thread.
Never heard of the club, but I am new to the Mustang scene. Might as well go check out the next meeting.

I'll see if she has a suggestion!

TheMarco said:
JeffIsHereToo said:

Wanna come have lunch at the Yahoo! campus (Sunnyvale) some time during the week? :D

That would be cool! I used to live in Sunnyvale!

A great shop for tires/suspension is Custom Alignment in Mtn View, but I don't know if they do oil changes. Wouldn't hurt to ask. The owner is a member of the Nor Cal Shelby Club and he has some great equipment.

I'm a member of NorCal Shelby mainly to attend their track events. Some of the older Mustangs are really fast. I'm also going to join Fat Boss on the Team Shelby Tahoe cruise the last weekend of June. That should be a fun event. I'll hook up with everyone on Hwy 50 in Rancho Cordova.

JeffIsHereToo said:
TheMarco said:
JeffIsHereToo said:

That would be cool! I used to live in Sunnyvale!

Ok cool let me now when you're gonna be around :)

TMO Supporting Vendors