The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bay Area Real Estate is now in Funny Money Territory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yep things are just crazy there.

In the V6L
Where I live, house prices have risen at a compound rate of 10% per year for the last 15 years. They doubled, and then they doubled again. The tear-down just up the street (it's a hole in the ground today) sold for $3.8M last year. The nature of the neighborhood is changing too. These days, we've got a surprising number of Bentley's - sedans, coupes and SUV's - parked on the street, and the other day I passed a brand-new Rolls with an N on the back. It's not unusual to be gassing up the Ford at the local Chevron alongside V12 Ferrari's and Lambo's. People are complaining about "housing affordability" but as far as I can tell, the folks buying into this neighborhood don't have any problem affording the prices.

Well there was like a five year span where people weren't buying much and prices dropped as much as 50%.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Commercial space is crazy too....there are currently only 3 light industrial spaces available in the pleasanton/dublin area. Everything is rented out. I'm glad I secured my 2 shops years ago when it was cheap. (and next door to each other so I could combine them). And rent...don't even ask what commercial rent is.
Seems like no matter how much money I make I'm basically giving 95% of it to Rent, Taxes and Hoosier.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel