The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

bbk headers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
my cousin has them on his 11 gt they work great for him.....on the boss though they dont have a mid pipe to retain the side exhaust so that is something to consider. kooks is the only one that I know of that you can get the headers and mid h pipe to retain the side exhaust. if you dont give a damn about side exhaust go for the bbk's

Justin

gremlinsteve said:
shoot. i can fab up that hookup to the side pipe.
cutting off the stock oulets and welding them on would be nothing...,but does one want to hack up the stock mid pipe....me no replacement is near 800 bucks

Nahh. Ill use another flange. Nothing special
To it. Heck. I can get every thing i need
In 15 minutes

Plus im still a vendor for bbk so its a cheap
Path for me

Your buddy who has them. Does he get a check
Engine light for the cats?

Justin

gremlinsteve said:
Nahh. Ill use another flange. Nothing special
To it. Heck. I can get every thing i need
In 15 minutes

Plus im still a vendor for bbk so its a cheap
Path for me

Your buddy who has them. Does he get a check
Engine light for the cats?
hell he has a steeda cai and brenspeed tune no issues and has no cats. runs 11.6's all day long its an auto

TMO Supporting Vendors