The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bbs 18x10.5 bnib with arp studs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brand new in box bbs ford racing wheels
18x10.5 square 7.7 back spacing
wheels are still in their boxes. You will need coilovers to run these wheels. These are perfect for 315-30-18 tires. These wheels are the exact same wheels that are used on the cont. Tire challenge cars as well as the pwc cars. I will also throw in a new set of arp studs. I understand that im new to this forum but if you would like to check up on me i can show my history with m3forum.com that i have belonged to for years with over 100 trader feedback. Im asking 2400$ shipped. Pm me for pics. Thank you for your time

pics can be found on my ebay sale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSTANG-BBS-WHEELS-/171147967626?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item27d936bc8a&vxp=mtr

Got the wheels - they fit my FR500C very nicely...
BBS Ford Racing wheels are as nice as the Fiske-hopefully as strong
Will try the wheels on the boss this spring
Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel