The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BBS 18x10 light weight one piece wheels without tires $2000.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels used 1 day. Wheels in excellent condition. Sold the car. BBS Model RE 1282, new price is $2650. Yours for $2000. Fits large brake package. Spec wheel for SCCA. Tires not included.

Robert Ames

20190314_085739.jpg20190321_175534.jpg20190321_175539.jpg20190321_175639.jpg20190321_175653.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Rims came out in 18x9.5 and 18x10 for the S/R and they are quite hard to find ( especially black). As noted on TMO, though, this is a new poster , no prior long term contact , so use caution as we have seen a few scams in the past 6 months. No offense to the seller , but this needs to be listed to protect our members. The rims do appear to have some mars on them so it might be good to verify or take other pictures , as perfect is a term used often , yet not actually correct. Scratches , curb rash, etc. , full disclosure is appreciated, and the rims are priced fairly so minor nicks are likely not a concern, but they should be noted, imho.

Any relation to John Ames ( Colorado ) SCCA Legendary Solo Competitor --- yeh, it is a long shot, ha.

Last edited:
Bill
Thank you for your comments, and sorry for the delay in my response. The wheels are in excellent condition. I do not believe that I advertised them as perfect. I have many other photos of the wheels. However, there is a limit to the number of photos that can be posted if you use the free service. If someone would like more photos, I can send them to their email directly. The wheels were only used one day at High Plains Raceway. I sold the BOSS 302S and am now racing (on pause with COVID) in another vehicle. I do not know John Ames. Did you race at Motorsports Park Hastings in NASA? Your car looks familiar.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I have run numerous times at Hastings , with NASA, but it seems like I am always in a different car. Did run there in 2018 with this car, but also ran last year at Pueblo. Chances you were related to John Ames were slim, but he is a Legend in SCCA Autocrossing and you might as well tell folks he is a relative --- would be great smack talk intimidation to many, haha.

Good luck on selling.

I have run numerous times at Hastings , with NASA, but it seems like I am always in a different car. Did run there in 2018 with this car, but also ran last year at Pueblo. Chances you were related to John Ames were slim, but he is a Legend in SCCA Autocrossing and you might as well tell folks he is a relative --- would be great smack talk intimidation to many, haha.

Good luck on selling.
Hi Bill, I hope I have made a new friend out of Covid-19.
If you are comfortable sending me your email directly, I will send you photos of the BOSS that I raced.
Regards,
Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Hi Bill, I hope I have made a new friend out of Covid-19.
If you are comfortable sending me your email directly, I will send you photos of the BOSS that I raced.
Regards,
Robert
Hey Robert, I would urge you to send your contact info to Bill privately so that it's not posted for the whole world to see here in the thread. This way you don't have spam bots adding you to spam lists.

Utah
Robert, I don’t know if you remember, but we met at Utah Motorsports Campus about two years ago at the Enduro race, just as you were putting your Blue Boss up for sale. Loved that car and I wish I could afford such things! I would be interested in the wheels, but I have a set already. Hope to see you again someday on track! Rod.

Robert, I don’t know if you remember, but we met at Utah Motorsports Campus about two years ago at the Enduro race, just as you were putting your Blue Boss up for sale. Loved that car and I wish I could afford such things! I would be interested in the wheels, but I have a set already. Hope to see you again someday on track! Rod.
Yes I do. Hope to be at Miller in August.

TMO Supporting Vendors