The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I have recently acquired a pair of silver BBS boss 302S racing wheels 18 x 10.5 from a private seller. I need two more wheels to complete the set and I cannot for the life of me find any 10.5in wheels for sale. Anyone know where I could buy some? Also if you're an over achiever and want to throw me some knowledge on 5/8th's studs with these wheels please feel free to do so.

10.5 is discontinued. Yes, gonna be hard to find.

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
You can use these wheels with 1/2" studs with these lug nuts:
All Star Performance, P/N: ALL44102

Ford Racing/Performance stated this on their site when they were selling these wheels.
Good Luck finding the last two.

TMO Supporting Vendors