The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Best $20 Tool I've Found in a While

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I saw this item discounted on Touch of Modern for $20. Watched the video. I said what the heck...I love washing my car but I've always hated cleaning the rims. Nooks, crannies, getting behind the spokes, lugs.

I just used this for the first time and it might have changed my life. It works great on the exhaust tips and the crooks that surround it. I don't like how the brushes are just friction fit. Who knows how long it'll last, but for $20 who cares.

http://youtu.be/msd-VDf9aTI

18d1ffb143b7ad775bec068f479b0c2c.jpg

Worst part about washing the car is trying to do the stock rims. Ill give it a look see. Thanks for the post.

Shaun12 said:
Worst part about washing the car is trying to do the stock rims. Ill give it a look see. Thanks for the post.

Posted this on a Facebook forum and got a lot of flack about how it will scratch...I tested it on my tool box. No scratches. I've used it 4 times on my rims, no scratches. I also use it in the gaps around the exhaust tips. I love it.

It comes with male quick connect adapters if you have the female hose connector. I can switch from my spray nozzle, brush hero and foam gun in seconds.

TMO Supporting Vendors