The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Best GT350R front wheel spacers for heavy track use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SoCal
I'm running OP Mustang spacers on my GT. They are high quality. Hubcentric and light with the excess material removed.

Don't know what to do now. The OP 25MM was what I was dead set on. Talked to Tim many times and bought from him a lot as well. Great to work with. But.... They are always out of the OP25MM spacers. Really need to fabricate more at a time. They are so popular. Does anyone else sell them? I finally got my Apex 19x11 wheels in to run a squared 305 setup on my GT350. Have the APR extended studs for the front so all I need is the spacer now and they are still out of stock. OP has the 27MM in stock. Should I get the 27MM from OP now or should I go with these in the meantime (link below) and get the 25MM when the OP do come back in stock.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/wheel-s...87qXVmME-r4hRoC0XMQAvD_BwE#224=2240&year=1965

Would prefer the OP but can't keep always waiting.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Go with the 27mm - it’s just a hair more than 1/16” wider , which is probably not enough of a difference that you’ll even want to order the 25mm later.

Don't know what to do now. The OP 25MM was what I was dead set on. Talked to Tim many times and bought from him a lot as well. Great to work with. But.... They are always out of the OP25MM spacers. Really need to fabricate more at a time. They are so popular. Does anyone else sell them? I finally got my Apex 19x11 wheels in to run a squared 305 setup on my GT350. Have the APR extended studs for the front so all I need is the spacer now and they are still out of stock. OP has the 27MM in stock. Should I get the 27MM from OP now or should I go with these in the meantime (link below) and get the 25MM when the OP do come back in stock.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/wheel-s...87qXVmME-r4hRoC0XMQAvD_BwE#224=2240&year=1965

Would prefer the OP but can't keep always waiting.

heres my car with 27mm on it from op....i would not get anything but op’s wheel spaders fyi

A69214FE-776B-499D-AC97-1F509B5C7D94.jpegF686A3A8-56FF-48FA-9422-419355963BCE.jpeg

Excellent! Thanks guys. That’s what I was figuring. Yea, it’s 1.06”. Thanks for those pics also. Looks like it fits fine and doesn’t make the tire ride outside the fender.

I've been running 28mm spacers from http://www.motorsport-tech.com and they've been great. OPMustang didn't have spacers back when I ordered mine so this was my only choice. They're worth checking out even though you'll have to get a custom set ordered.

Check out this thread:

This post in particular:

I've been running 28mm spacers from http://www.motorsport-tech.com and they've been great. OPMustang didn't have spacers back when I ordered mine so this was my only choice. They're worth checking out even though you'll have to get a custom set ordered.

Check out this thread:

This post in particular:

Perfect read Raider. Thanks for sharing. That helped. Looks like 27MM might be even better. Closer to R spec and if I decided to ever go with a slightly wider squared setup I would be good. I was just about to ask you why you purposely ordered 28MM if they had to be custom made and not 25MM but figured it wise to read what you took the time to send first...... LOL. Glad I did, lest I look like the village idiot.....

TMO Supporting Vendors