The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Best pic yet of new front on 2015 Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks pretty darn close to the Evos but Im also noticing some design from the Fusion. SO my hoping is that since the guy who designed the Fusion also designed the Jaguar XK and the Aston Martin that maybe we will see ford aming to have aston martin style. Still wouldn't trade my boss for it but I would consider it as another daily driver....
2015-f10.jpg

Heres the autoblog link too
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/11/15/2015-ford-mustang-mule-spotted-with-production-nose/

Nice find. We should start seeing more and more spy photos as we are only 17 months away from being able to buy one.

Georgia
cloud9 said:
Doesn't look much different to me. I thought they'd depart from the S197 style more than that. The front end's not that different than the new GT500 ???

My thoughts exactly. Interested in seeing some more pics...

Ford is probably (hopefully) just paradeing that thing around with a cover on the nose trying to fool the spys cameras out there. If that's actually the 15 then what's all the hoopla about a supposed new design in 15???? The difference in a 10 over a 09 was more pronounced than that.

or, simply doing functional testing of a front end that's very close to the 2015 model (to test cooling, etc)...and using stock sheet metal from a a197 for the rest of the car - as it's unlikely that any the rest of the car's performance depends on the side / back sheetmetal.

fuhrius said:
or, simply doing functional testing of a front end that's very close to the 2015 model (to test cooling, etc)...and using stock sheet metal from a a197 for the rest of the car - as it's unlikely that any the rest of the car's performance depends on the side / back sheetmetal.

Ford testing cooling though the grill? I'm not sure I buy that story :p

CaliMR said:
fuhrius said:

Ford testing cooling though the grill? I'm not sure I buy that story :p

ok, maybe they're testing high-load transmission shifting ;-)

TMO Supporting Vendors